viernes, 18 de enero de 2008

Water4Gas Ozzy Indy Biz Offer

Home

$$

A Business Offer You Can't Refuse:

Would You Sell Our Kits & Keep ALL Your Profits?

Hi, Ozzie Freedom here. And yes, that's my real name and I am not hiding from anybody and his wife. I am the owner of Water4Gas, now seeking business oriented people who would like to independently manufacture and sell our kits, those shown on the home page.

If you accept my offer, you will get ALL the knowledge we have on how to economically produce these kits. You'll be in business for yourself and you will owe us NOTHING: no royalties, no reports, nothing. You can sell as many as you want to whoever you want, and you will have all the information necessary to produce 100's or even 1000's of kits a month.

It is possible and fairly easy to make $10,000 net profit PER MONTH from only 30 kits/month [$60 parts cost, making a $400 kit assembled, multiply by 30 days = $10,200]. Imagine - 1 kit a day, that will take about an hour or two of your spare time to put together. Well, that's my calculation anyway.

We will allow you to list yourself on our Free Marketplace, for free,and you can get your own customers as well. As I said there will be NO BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS WHATSOEVER between us. You don't pay for the knowledge, you don't pay no fees, no royalties, no nothing. All I'm asking is that you produce (as much or as little as you want)and treat your customers well.

The original developer, Mr. Bill Lang of Florida, USA, would love to get your support in the form of $1 per unit sold, however this is absolutely voluntary and you are not committing to it in writing. His contact info will be sent to you with the manufacturing data.

Do you like the idea? If so, read the agreement below,copy and email it to me (address given below). Don't forget to sign at the bottom. I will send you the manufacturing data ASAP.

NOTE: Please don't ask questions at this point. I am saying VERY CLEARLY what I mean and there are no hidden conditions. If it's not clear kindly read again. If for example I say you don't have to pay us anything, ZERO, zilch, then it means you don't have to pay and that's it. Same goes for all other details and conditions - they are all here, nothing missing. If I did not say something, it's only because there was nothing to say - I don't mind what you do in that regard.

For instance don't ask"can I sell via PayPal" because it's obviously up to you (as I said you will be totally independent although I will be sending people your way). Or "Can I have my own website" because that's obvious too - you're on your own to do whatever you wish as long as you serve the clients fairly. And don't ask "can I have distributors/affiliates" - hey, I said you're in business for yourself - and I meant it. I mean every word I wrote here and if it's not clear than I'm sorry but you will have to take 10 more minutes and read it all again.

Also don't ask "can I do it in the UK" because if I did NOT say otherwise you can understand that this is a global offer. You can be sitting down in South Bulgravia and serving local customers - why not? That would actually be great! So use your mind and imagination!

And don't ask for minute details such as "how much can I make on a unit" because I already told you my estimation a minute ago. If you're serious about this offer, as promised ALL the information we have will be given to you. For free. And you will be able to make your own calculations and business decisions.

There will be NO BUSINESS CONNECTIONS BETWEEN US and that is the ONLY legal definition - if you don't understand this ask a lawyer what it means. I will not be responsible for what you are doing and you owe me nothing in exchange. SEPARATELY, let me emphasize this, SEPARATELY, you can ALSO be an affiliate for us and sellout books, as an extra source of income. That part is detailed on the affiliate page (see link below).

The reason I'm bugging you about this is that I'm flooded with requests and questions. If you're serious about doing business then everything should be fine eventually. Let's start. Email me the agreement below and we'll take it from there. My sole purpose in this offer is to get production and sales off my hands! (The original developers, Gulf Laboratories, will probably be selling here too). The agreement is just to make sure all terms are understood and there is a promise to serve the customers well - which is all I want.

So,the important points are:

  • This offer may sound like too good to be true and I'm aware of that. Where's the catch, you ask yourself. Well, I'll leave you to make up your own mind.

  • With all due respect, I cannot interpret this agreement for you! It is your responsibility to understand this agreement, and let me tell you why. If I had to clarify something for you it would become my responsibility and you would be able to claim that I have led you to incorrect interpretations. If you have difficulty with the agreement offered above, for legal reasons you must consult with your accountant and/or your lawyer (in USA & Canada, get almost-free legal advice at http://www.legal8008.com). Only sign the agreement if you have fully understood the meaning of each and every part.
  • There are no hidden meanings in the agreement! It says what I mean and no variations will be generated, period. Let's keep it simple, as much as possible.

  • We reserve the right to remove this offer at any time.

  • THANK YOU!

Submit This Agreement

TO: Ozzie Freedom, Owner, Water4Gas (division of 1Freedom)

A G R E E M E N T

I the undersigned agree to be advertised by Water4Gas and to receive clients from Water4Gas who seek to purchase kits and/or installations of such kits and I understand that the terms and conditions for such a relationship are as follows:

Water4Gas will provide to me, upon reviewing this agreement, the logistic data on manufacturing its technology, in the shape of a computerized spreadsheet in standard office format, for the purpose of enabling me to manufacture and/or install Water4Gas kits. Such document will detail the sources Water4Gas uses to manufacture the kits economically, and will have links and contacts to resources necessary to completely manufacture every part of said kit, and I will be free to use all this information or part of it at my sole discretion. THIS INFORMATION WILL NOT INCLUDE ANY OF THE REPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS, WHICH ARE OFFERED SEPARATELY ON THE WEBSITE. I understand that said information will be a one-time provision; Water4Gaswill not be obliged to provide updates, parts or localization support for said spreadsheet. I will do my own legwork as needed.

I will not be obliged to use the information that will be provided to me, nor will I have any production quotas or any other demand from/to Water4Gas in that regard.

Water4Gas will be sending me clients from a web-based and/or email-based marketplace where other manufacturers and installers will be offering their products and services as well. No exclusive markets or territories are offered to me since Water4Gas cannot create such protection - the technology is Public Domain and legally such protected zones cannot be created.

Basically my only commitment will be to treat my clients fairly and maintain the good name of the technology and the industry. I may refuse to serve any client at my sole discretion based on my own business philosophy.

I will be in business of my own, and there will be NO business ties or responsibilities whatsoever between myself and Water4Gas, other than the terms and conditions covered by this agreement.

I will be able to manufacture and sell freely whatever I want, to anybody I wish to do business with. What is requested by Water4Gas is just a short description and small photo(s) of my product(s), to be included in the Water4Gas product listing. My offered products do not have to follow the exact formula or structure suggested by Water4Gas: I can offer partial kits (e.g., only the electrolyzer), or change the design (e.g., offer a multi-cell electrolyzer, or any different design as I please). I can also offer installations, paid support, seminars, workshops, etc.

I will maintain my own website, if I want one, as well as generate my own sales copy. My contact info that will appear on Water4Gas website(s) can be an email or phone number, or a website link for more details. Water4Gaswill not provide web space other than a listing describing my products and/or services. The listing will include: my product/service (+photos); my pricing; my delivery method/time frame; my country +city; whether I offer commissions for people sending me clients, and how to contact me.

I will set up my own payment arrangements and delivery methods.

No money will ever be transferred or owed between myself and Water4Gas. I may offer discount(s) or coupon(s) to Water4Gas visitors at my sole discretion. I will set my own prices and deliver my product(s) directly to my customers. No fees of any kind, and no sales reporting, will ever be owed by myself to Water4Gas. The only exception of this is in case a customer complains to Water4Gas for receiving bad service/product from me, Water4Gas will be allowed to inquire about the history of that specific case, for the sole purpose of maintaining its good name.

Water4Gas reserves the right to remove anyone from this arrangement, based on adversary reports or complaints (if any arise) at its sole discretion. However in no case can Water4Gas prevent me from offering its technology or any similar technology to any public I wish, as long as I follow the law and do not defame Water4Gas.

I have the right to sell anything I want to anybody in the world - OTHER THAN Water4Gas COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS - on the Internet or in any other venue or marketplace, for whatever price and delivery method I wish. On the other hand, it was made clear tome that there cannot be any protected zones offered by Water4Gas or any of its affiliates since the technology is public domain and can be manufactured and sold or given away by anybody who wants to do so, no matter how big he is financially and where he lives in the world. I understand that although the market is wide open and the demand is great, the only business that can be done is to offer products and services (such as installations or seminars) to those who wish not to do it themselves, for lack of skill or time.

I understand that it is my responsibility to follow the laws of my land. IT IS ALSO PERFECTLY CLEAR TO ME THAT Water4Gas WILL ASSUME ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR MY TRADINGS, AND WILL GIVE NO WARRANTIES FOR THE QUALITY OF THE TECHNOLOGY OR THE CLIENTS REFERRED TO ME. Water4Gas WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY NEGATIVES THAT MIGHT ARISE FROM MY TRADINGS. It is my sole responsibility to check the background of my clients, verify legalities of my operations, insure myself and my business, pay my taxes and everything else required by law and by the rules of fair trade.

I will not sue Water4Gas or any of its owners, executives, or employees, even if the technology proves unworkable for certain customers or lands, since this has never been promised. Also I will not claim that Water4Gashas provided me with an unworkable business or franchise - since no such thing was offered to me and I am not paying a penny for the manufacturing information. Water4Gas presented this arrangement neither as workable nor legal - or profitable - operation, and no support is offered with it. I am and will be in business of my own, period.

I understand that this offer is not to be confused with any Water4Gasaffiliation program or any other arrangement, and is NOT an offer to become a distributor for Water4Gas. It only means that I will be referred potential buyers, free of charge, and I will be serving them as I please as long as it's fair and legal trading.

It is my responsibility to provide my paying customers with educational and informational products relating to my trading (OTHER THAN Water4GasCOPYRIGHTED MATERIALS), such as written instructions for installation and usage. Water4Gas may provide free access to informational products to my customers, but only if arranged IN WRITING beforehand.

I AGREE TO THE TERMS ABOVE,
MY FULL NAME [just type it in]: ____________________________.
Copy this Agreement (the yellow part), paste into an email and send to:

contact
The Manufacturing Data will be emailed back to you shortly.
Your privacy will be kept - we will NEVER share your information with anyone!




Yours Sincerely,
Ozzie Freedom, Water4Gas.com
Ozzie Freedom
Ozzie Freedom
Water4Gas.com (a 1Freedom Company)
Phone: (818) 720-0167
Fax: (818) 506-4179



1 comentario:

Nigel dijo...

If it seems too good to be true... Please read his main article carefully. It is full of holes, bad science and faulty conclusions. He just wants you to make these things for people he is selling them to. To get a 50% increase in gas mileage you have to provide the half the engery provided by the gasoline. Have you ever burnt gasoline, a lot of heat right. Event if you electrolize a lot of water really quickly (which is not happening in a little jar) there is no way you provide the kind of energy in gasoline. You know there is a reason why they make cars run on gasoline.

So save your time and probably a lot of consumer complaints directed at you.

Archivo del blog