domingo, 3 de febrero de 2008

Free Mentoring

Home

Don't Look for a Biz Opp!

Seek a Mentor...
Someone to Show You the Ropes,
Not Leave You Hanging by One!

Don't risk a penny!
Fill in the form below and you will be redirected to a page which will give you
instructions on how to contact me via instant messenger, along with
instructions on how to set up instant messaging if you don't currently use it.
In return, all software will be provided free of charge (including autoresponder!) along with personal, one-on-one support via instant messenger from me as long as you need it.
This system is simple yet powerful--both young and old are experiencing success using it!



Home

Thank You! Here are simple instructions below so I can teach you...

Here is the link to install Yahoo Messenger automatically if you don't have it already and click the "Get Started" button on this page http://messenger.yahoo.com/download.php

Follow The 3 Easy Steps On That Page.

Once installed simply go to the "contact" area in Yahoo Messenger and click "add contact". Put freementoring to add me.

If You already have Yahoo Messenger, you can add me to your contact list the same way as above with freementoring which is my yahoo username.

By the way, I may not be available when you come on so it is possible that I might not be on messenger right at that time. Usually I am on messenger Monday to Friday from about 1PM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time. As soon as I do sign on to to messenger, I will see your request to be added to my contact list and I can then respond to you.


No hay comentarios: